Upon the death of a loved one, it is difficult for a family to deal with matters of the estate. Herzog Crebs LLP has been assisting executors and family representatives in complex probate and estate administration matters for nearly 30 years.
Our attorneys advise and represent individuals and families throughout the St. Louis Metropolitan Area in Missouri and Southern Illinois.
Our services include:
- Estate and trust asset inventory and valuation
- Review of wills and trusts
- Probating the will through the legal system
- Resolving contested will issues and trust disputes
- Working with creditors and debtors
- Transfer of property titles and assets
- Ancillary and interstate probate needs
- Trust administration, including inventories, accountings and settlement
- Working with beneficiaries
- Contested and uncontested adult guardianships and conservatorships (of disabled or incapacitated individuals)
- Breach of fiduciary duty litigation
- Elective share disputes
Contact our offices in St. Louis Missouri, or Edwardsville or Belleville, Illinois, to speak with one of our probate and estate lawyers: