Our tax attorneys provide excellent legal advice with regard to tax planning, tax consequences and entity formation as well as tax litigation and disputes with the IRS.
The St. Louis taxation attorneys at Herzog Crebs LLP have extensive experience representing individuals, businesses and non-profits in tax. We are well-equipped to handle complex tax matters and advise our clients on the far-reaching implications of their financial decisions.
Serving Missouri and Illinois
Herzog Crebs LLP is prepared to guide clients through planning or litigation in a broad array of tax issues, including:
- Commercial real estate taxation;
- Property assessment appeals;
- Personal property taxation;
- Tax planning;
- Tax controversies;
- Business startup operations;
- Financing issues;
- Taxable or tax-free acquisitions and tax-exempt financing;
- Reorganizations, partnership syndications, stock and debt offerings, and recapitalizations;
- Alternative transactional strategies; and
- Valuation and discount issues (including closely held businesses and real estate)
We have practiced in front of the Internal Revenue Service, U.S. Tax Court, the Missouri State Tax Commission, the Missouri Administrative Hearing Commission, and local boards of equalization. Clients count on our attention to detail, thorough preparation and careful research to help them reach an efficient and cost-effective resolution. Contact our firm to schedule a consultation to discuss your specific legal dilemma.
At Herzog Crebs LLP, our attorneys have the necessary skill and experience to guide clients through a wide range of legal difficulties. Contact us to discuss how we can help you protect your assets and defend you in the event of a dispute.
Our attorneys practicing in Tax: