A Depth And Breadth Of Civil Legal Practice
At Herzog Crebs LLP, you can count on sound legal advice and effective representation across our range of practice areas. We represent Missouri and Illinois clients ranging from large corporations to family businesses and individuals. Contact us to discuss your legal needs in any of the following areas:
- Alternative dispute resolution: If you are entering into voluntary or mandatory mediation or arbitration to resolve a dispute, we can serve as your advocate or as the neutral third-party participant.
- Business and commercial litigation: When a business dispute goes into litigation, you need attorneys with an eye on your bottom line. We offer savvy representation in litigation over commercial, construction and franchise matters.
- Business law: From the formation of new business entities to financing agreements to employment policies to mergers and acquisitions, our attorneys are equipped to handle a wide range of business transactions.
- Construction law: Construction contracts, permits and transactions are highly detailed and technical matters. We are experienced at representing all parties involved in major construction projects.
- Defense litigation: An individual or class action lawsuit over a personal injury and property damage, medical malpractice, defective product, toxic tort or other matter can easily get out of hand without the steady guidance of an experienced lawyer.
- Estate planning and probate: Our attorneys have extensive experience providing insight and guidance to clients in a wide range of matters, including fiduciary guidance and compliance, assistance to trustees and personal representatives, defending claims against an estate as well as issues with guardianships and conservatorships.
- Real estate law: No two real estate transactions are the same. We can assist you with all aspects of real estate purchases, development and leasing, and financing, as well as zoning and environmental concerns.
- Taxation: Our firm handles complex matters involving personal property taxation, tax planning, tax controversies, rendering tax advice, business start-up operations, financing, acquisitions, reorganizations, liquidations, divisions, alternative transactional strategies, limited liability companies, corporations, partnerships and sole proprietorships.
- Trust and estates: Whether you are concerned about the distribution of your own personal assets, minimization of tax liability or business succession, we will explore all of the options available under the law.
Each of our more than 20 attorneys focuses on key areas of practice, enabling us to provide general civil practice representation with a depth of attention to your specific needs. Contact us to schedule an attorney consultation at one of our offices in St. Louis and Belleville.