Lynn Thompson Goessling
Ms. Goessling joined the Firm in 1992 as a law clerk and became a partner in the firm in 2002. Ms. Goessling concentrates her practice primarily in the areas of real estate law and general business law. On the real estate front, she represents and counsels clients in a wide range of real estate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions of real property, complex title issues, all aspects of land development, financing, projects involving municipal development assistance/incentives (including tax abatement, tax increment financing and various development districts), easements and leasing. On the business front, Ms. Goessling counsels clients with regard to general business and corporate matters, including business entity formation, business/asset acquisitions and dispositions, business loans and loan restructuring, shareholder/partner transactions and employment matters. Mrs. Goessling represents a diverse range of clients, from individual developers/landowners to privately held businesses and public companies.
Ms. Goessling is a longtime active member of the St. Louis Chapter of Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW). She has served on the Board of Directors and currently serves as National Delegate. She also serves on the Board of Education for Mary Queen of Peace Parish.
- Representative Experience:
Counsel to owners and developers of retail centers and commercial ground in Missouri and Illinois in all aspects of acquisition, development, financing and leasing.
- Counsel to national owner and operator of wireless infrastructures in leasing, acquiring and managing sites and equipment throughout the United States.
- Counsel to tenants in negotiating a wide range of commercial leases, including, retail, industrial and warehouse.
- Counsel to borrowers in connection with construction loans, permanent loan and lines of credit.
- Counsel to national title insurance companies in defending title insurance claims.
- Counsel to national trust company and subsidiaries in trust asset transactions.
- Counsel to privately held global manufacturer/distributor in structuring and financing real estate assets.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Law
- General Corporate Law
- Municipal Law
- Banking and Financial
- Missouri, 1993
- Illinois, 1994
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St Louis, Missouri
- J.D. - 1993
- Honors: Phi Alpha Delta
- Saint Louis University, St Louis, Missouri
- B.S. - 1990
- Honors: Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- St. Louis Chapter of Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), Member
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Member
- Missouri Bar Association, Member