Jacqueline F. Redmond
Jacqueline F. Redmond focuses her practice on civil litigation defense with a concentration in products liability, premises liability, and toxic tort defense including asbestos defense. Ms. Redmond has successfully defended a wide variety of premises, corporate and insurance clients in St. Louis City, Madison County, Illinois, McLean County, Illinois and throughout the State of Illinois and Missouri. Ms. Redmond is licensed to practice in Missouri, Illinois, and the District Court of the Southern District of Illinois. She has an AV "Peer Review Rated" rating from Martindale-Hubbell. Prior to joining Herzog Crebs LLP, Ms. Redmond represented and counseled self-insured corporations and insurance companies in the defense of Illinois and Missouri Workers' Compensation claims.
Ms. Redmond strives to limit clients' potential exposure and liability by identifying the client's needs and providing cost-effective solutions and results. She enjoys being able to work with a variety of clients with different legal issues and challenges. Ms. Redmond has extensive experience in litigation including drafting and arguing dispositive motions, taking and defending depositions of both fact and expert witnesses, and identifying and preparing expert witnesses for trial testimony. She has won numerous motions before the court and has argued before the Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District.
Ms. Redmond earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1999 from The Elliott School of International Affairs at The George Washington University, where she majored in International Affairs with a double concentration in International Economics and Western Europe. She earned her Juris Doctorate degree from St. Louis University School of Law in 2003 where she was Managing Editor of the Public Law Review. While in law school, Ms. Redmond clerked with Land of Lincoln Legal Assistance where she represented indigent clients in family and real estate matters.
Ms. Redmond is the President of the Young Friends of Legal Services of Eastern Missouri board and has been devoted to serving and helping raise awareness of the legal needs of the poor and underserved.
Ms. Redmond grew up on a small farm in Girard, Illinois. She now lives in St. Louis with her husband, two daughters Ellie and Findlay, and dog Sally. She is active in her church and enjoys winter sports, playing the trumpet, and travel.
Areas of Practice
- Product Liability
- Premises Liability
- Toxic Torts
- Insurance Defense
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- Missouri, 2003
- Illinois, 2006
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois, 2015
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. - 2003
- Law Review: Public Law Review, Managing Editor, 2002 - 2003
- The George Washington University, Washington, District of Columbia
- B.A. - 1999
- Major: International Affairs with Concentration in International Economics
- Speaker, E-Discovery and Ethics/Professionalism, Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel, 2015
- Speaker, St. Louis City Practice, Harris Martin Midwest Asbestos Conference, 2015
- Organizer & Moderator, Ethics of In-House Counsel, Young Friends of Legal Services of Eastern Missouri Ethics CLE, 2016
Honors and Awards
- AV "Peer Review Rated" rating Martindale-Hubbell, 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Young Friends of Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, President, 2015 - Present
- Young Friends of Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, Service Chair, 2012 - 2015
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- American Bar Association
- Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel
Pro Bono Activities
- Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, 2012 - Present