Christian J. Bowling
Christian Bowling is an associate in the firm's transactional and corporate litigation groups.
Christian focuses his practice on general business and corporate law, including business formation and planning matters, estate planning, probate and trust administration, fiduciary litigation, and real estate.
Christian is admitted to practice in the state courts of Missouri, and the Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri.
Christian earned his Bachelor of Science from Indiana University where he majored in Biology and minored in Business. He received his Juris Doctorate from Washington University School of Law in May, 2016. During his time at Washington University, Christian served as a staff editor for Washington University Global Studies Law Review.
Christian is an avid outdoorsman and live music enthusiast.
Areas of Practice
- Business and Corporate Law
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Civil Litigation
- Missouri, 2016
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. - 2016
- Law Review: Global Studies Law Review, Associate Editor
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- Major: Biology
- Minor: Business
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Bar Association of Metropolitan Saint Louis, Member
- Missouri Bar Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association , Member