Carrie F. Keller
Carrie is a partner in the firm's business services department. She concentrates her practice in the representation of privately held businesses and their owners providing general counsel, guidance and strategy regarding business planning and governance, real estate transactions, financing and wealth management. As part of her practice, Carrie routinely:
- Guides business owners, investors and privately held and start-up entities on all aspects of business legal matters including issues concerning organizational and development planning, corporate governance, asset and equity acquisitions and sales, tax planning, and the negotiation and documentation of business transactions.
- Represents clients in the purchase, financing, sale and leasing of commercial real estate.
- Represents borrowers and lenders in connection with financing, including structuring, negotiating and documenting secured lending transactions.
- Designs and implements estate plans, wealth preservation and business succession strategies for a broad range of estate sizes and support and advice to trustees and beneficiaries in the implementation and administration of estate plans and business succession plans.
Areas of Practice
- Business and Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Missouri, 2003
- Illinois, 2004
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. - 2003
- Law Journal: St. Louis University Law Journal, Staff Editor
- Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
- B.A. - 2000
- Honors: With Honors
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2009
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Missouri Bar Association, Member
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Member