A Fuller Glaser Jr.
Born in St. Louis Missouri, Attended St. Louis Country Day School through high school. Attended University of Colorado from 1969 through 1973. Attended St. Louis University Law School from 1973 through 1976 when I received my Juris Doctor degree. Attended Washington University from 1978 through 1981 on a part time basis to earn an LLM degree in tax law. I practiced with the firm of Selner, Glaser & Komen from 1976 until 1991 where I was a partner. I then joined Herzog Crebs LLP in September 1991 as a partner. I am now a managing partner of the firm.
I have been involved in many civic boards and served as officer or president of many. Some of the boards have been: Temple Emanuel, Westwood Country Club, St. Louis District Tennis Association, Missouri Valley Tennis Association, United States Tennis Association, Dwight Davis Tennis Center, and Lucky Lane Nursery School.
I have been a lecturer for the Bar Association of St. Louis and National Business Institute on a variety of business seminars involving tax issues, limited liability companies, corporations, mergers and acquisitions, due diligence and other business topics.
I have been an active participant in competitive sporting events in both tennis and golf.
I have been married to my wife Nancee Glaser for 41 years and have three daughters and 5 grandchildren.
Areas of Practice
- General Business practice involving business formation and planning matters
- Estate Planning for Business clients
- Tax Practice including handling tax court matters
- Probate matters and trust administration
- Missouri, 1976
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri, 1976
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1984
- U.S. Tax Court, 1981
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- LL.M. - 1981
- Major: Tax
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. - 1976
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado
- B.A. - 1973
- Business Law Boot Camp/Forming LLC, May 14, 2013
- Business Law Boot Camp/Maintaining Ethics in Business, May 14, 2013
- LLC Current Updates and Emerging Trends, June 12, 2009
- Advanced LLC Issues, June 10, 2008
Honors and Awards
- AV rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Super Lawyer
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Metropolitan Bar Association, Member
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Member
- Missouri Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Section of Taxation, Member