Business owners know that employment disputes and litigation can quickly drain financial resources, as well as absorb management time and energy. This is increasingly the case as the law in both Missouri and Illinois has trended against employers in those disputes.
If you own a small or midsized business in the St. Louis metropolitan area, including southern Illinois, and are concerned about a dispute with a present or former employee, turn to Herzog Crebs for sound guidance to reach the best result for your company.
While not always the first or preferred approach, these disputes often result in litigation. Herzog Crebs has a team of litigators experienced in successfully defending employers in disputes over noncompetition agreements, trade secret protection, discrimination, retaliation and whistleblowing claims.
Proudly Protecting the Interests of Employers
Our lawyers will aggressively protect your interests in employment matters related to:
- Missouri Commission on Human Rights (MCHR) and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) claims
- Missouri Human Rights Act (MHRA), Title VII and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) claims
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Missouri Minimum Wage Law (MMWL) and Illinois Minimum Wage Law claims
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) disputes
- Noncompetition and nondisclosure agreement violations
- Trade secret, customer list and intellectual property rights protection
- Employment contract disputes
- Independent contractor disputes
Employment Litigation Risk Management
Litigation can be financially and logistically draining on small and mid-sized businesses that don't have the resources of larger competitors. That is why the experienced team of employment attorneys at Herzog Crebs regularly provides counsel on employment manuals, operating policies and procedures, all of which can drastically reduce employers' exposure to needless and consuming litigation.
If as a business you are looking to reduce your risk of employment litigation, contact the experienced corporate and employment attorneys at Herzog Crebs to assist in drafting, reviewing and revising your employment documents.
From our offices in St. Louis, Belleville and Edwardsville, we provide legal counsel for business clients throughout the St. Louis metropolitan area. Call or contact us by email to speak with one of our attorneys.
Our attorneys practicing in employment litigation defense: