When engaging in a real estate transaction, you will benefit from working with an attorney who is knowledgeable and experienced in both the legal and practical considerations facing purchasers, sellers, developers, financial institutions, landlords, tenants and other parties to real estate transactions in residential, commercial and industrial realms. Our attorneys are experienced in all phases of real estate sales and development. We will learn about your interests and objectives and will keep them as our first priority. We know the details and risks involved and will work with you to protect your interests and achieve a successful transaction.
Our experienced real estate attorneys can cover every aspect of your real estate matter, including:
- Drafting and negotiating all manner of contracts, including broker agreements, sale contracts, escrow agreements, leases and ancillary agreements
- Facilitating, drafting and negotiating financing and loan agreements
- Drafting and recording legal documents, including deeds, mortgages, easements, lease memoranda and financing statements
- Corporate entity creation, whether it is a corporation, limited liability company, partnership, joint venture or another entity for single-asset or ongoing real estate activities
- Permitting and zoning, including permits, variances, boundary adjustments, subdivisions, rezoning and working with engineers and surveyors in preparation of required documents such as subdivision plats, record plats, site plans and easement vacations
- Creating and documenting overlay districts such as neighborhood improvement districts, transportation districts, tax increment financing (TIF) and others
- Title work and closings, including title review, negotiation of exceptions and assumptions and responsibility for all closing items
- Spotting and addressing environmental issues through phase I, II and III and addressing issues through insurance and/or remediation
- Establishing and advising neighborhood, subdivision and condominium associations
We have several attorneys who focus primarily on real estate matters and bring diverse backgrounds and experiences, which allows us to assist you with all kinds of real estate transactions and regulatory matters. Contact our firm to discuss your legal matter in greater detail.
Those attorneys include:
A Fuller Glaser Jr., Michael A. Vitale, James R. Keller, Daniel S. Peters, Lynn T. Goessling, John G. Beseau, Ann B. Stephens, Carrie F. Keller, Brian M. Wacker, Meredith P. Murphy, Christian J. Bowling