Herzog Crebs LLP provides a full range of general counsel services for senior management, owners and operators of small and mid-size privately owned businesses throughout the St. Louis metropolitan area in Missouri and Southern Illinois.
With experience and in-depth knowledge of commercial transactions and litigation, we are in a unique position to offer your business the high-level, personalized legal services that major corporations get from in-house counsel, at a fraction of the cost.
We know that not every business needs or wants to hire a staff attorney. We have assembled a team of lawyers who focus their practice specifically on assisting businesses with their day-to-day legal needs, including contracts, transactions, dispute resolution and litigation.
Our clients turn to us for sound legal counsel for issues related to:
- Entity formation, planning and reorganization
- Contract negotiation and drafting
- Employment matters, manuals and policy reviews, litigation risk management
- Mergers, acquisition and sales agreements
- Property development and municipal zoning
- Capital formation
- Nonprofit formation and board management
- Exit strategies, business succession planning
- Regulatory matters, such as OSHA compliance
Call Us to Discuss your General Counsel Needs
Contact us to arrange a meeting with a member of our business law team today. Whether you need a single legal matter handled efficiently or wish to discuss developing a long-term relationship, we are ready to help your business succeed.
Please contact one of the following attorneys:
A Fuller Glaser Jr., Gene J. Brockland, Michael A. Vitale, James R. Keller, Daniel S. Peters, Lynn T. Goessling, Ann B. Stephens, James D. Maschhoff, Carrie F. Keller, John G. Beseau, Brian M. Wacker, Meredith P. Murphy, Justin A. Welply, Christian J. Bowling