At Herzog Crebs LLP, we understand the intricacies of bidding, contracting and management of construction projects. With years of experience with relevant laws and regulations on construction projects, we understand issues such as competitive bidding, participation requirements, known versus unforeseen conditions, disputes regarding delays, the impact of delays, coordination of trades, the scope of work disputes and payment disputes. We are experienced and can support you on matters such as:
- Creating single project entities and joint ventures
- Negotiating and drafting contracts: AIA, ConsensusDocs and custom contracts (owners, original, general and subcontractors, suppliers, lenders, insurers, title companies, architects and engineers)
- Establishing and drafting for escrows and disbursements
- Advising on the legal implications of design build contracts
- Facilitating and negotiating financing and insurance terms
- Permits and authorizations from all governmental and quasi-governmental agencies whether local, state or federal
- Limiting risk
- Payment disputes
Our experienced construction attorneys will meet with you to understand your needs and will work with you to help you achieve a successful, profitable construction project. If problems arise, our experienced construction litigation attorneys will make every effort to resolve the dispute efficiently and economically. When that cannot be achieved, they are experienced and ready to aggressively represent your interests in mediation, arbitration or court.
We are ready to help.
Please contact one of the following attorneys for your business needs: