Individuals, investor groups and businesses interested in establishing business investor partnerships and joint ventures in the St. Louis metropolitan area have been turning to Herzog Crebs LLP for nearly 30 years. Our attorneys have earned a reputation for in-depth knowledge and experience in this complex area of financial transactions and contractual arrangements.
We offer general counsel for issues related to:
- Capital formation for individuals and entrepreneurs
- Raising capital for investment partnerships and investor groups
- Entering into an existing investment partnership opportunity
- Bank loan and commercial mortgages
- Sales and acquisitions of commercial property
- Joint venture agreements
- Private placement memoranda
- Investor relations dispute resolution and litigation
- Investment shareholder agreements
- Investment partner exit strategies
Contact Our Offices
Herzog Crebs is recognized as one of the pre-eminent business law firms serving private business owners throughout Missouri and southern Illinois. Your lawyer will work closely with you throughout your legal matter and will remain available as outside general counsel as you may require.
Call us or send an email with a brief explanation of your capital formation legal concerns.
Our attorneys practicing in capital formation and financing: