At Herzog Crebs LLP, we realize the hard work, passion and pride required of our clients to achieve success in their businesses. Our goal is to match our clients' efforts by understanding their business, focusing on their objectives and providing the legal support they need to be successful.
Our experienced business law attorneys assist businesses and business owners in the full range of transactional and litigation matters they face. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide efficient, creative and sophisticated service to the many legal issues facing large, medium and small businesses.
You can rely on us. We will take responsibility for achieving your objectives in all areas where the typical business needs legal advice and representation, including the following:
- Choice of entity and formation of corporations, S corporations, partnerships, LLCs and LLPs;
- Preparation of operating agreements, bylaws, minutes and shareholder agreements;
- Mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and reorganizations;
- Negotiation and drafting of business contracts;
- Negotiation and drafting of financing agreements;
- Taxation and other financial matters;
- Corporate counsel advice;
- Business succession planning; and
- Dissolutions and liquidations.
We have many years of experience working with a vast array of industries, including construction, real estate, banking, transportation, manufacturing as well as professions such as medical, accounting, architecture and engineering. We are eager to learn about your business and how we can serve you.
Avoiding Expensive and Unnecessary Litigation
We also know how costly business litigation can be. We will help you avoid litigation, but if litigation cannot be avoided, our commercial litigators will be ready to stand up for your interests.
Contact us to discuss our law firm's full range of business counsel services.
Our attorneys practicing in business law:
A Fuller Glaser Jr., Gene J. Brockland, Michael A. Vitale, James R. Keller, Daniel S. Peters, Lynn T. Goessling, Ann B. Stephens, James D. Maschhoff, Carrie F. Keller, John G. Beseau, Brian M. Wacker, Meredith P. Murphy, Justin A. Welply, Christian J. Bowling